Chinese company that has been active

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-5-15 16:48:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Be careful not to underestimate Xiaomi, a above all in the smartphone segment for a couple of years, but which is launching itself more and more actively with smart devices in every field, from bicycles to smart speakers. This week it opens its first store in Milan: you will hear a lot more about it. Some forward-thinking companies have already commissioned projects from us on how to exploit voice search within specific voice platforms.

Let's give some examples: if I search with my voice on Liberia Email List Home: "what is the best online insurance?" How do I get selected for the answer? If I ask Amazon Alexa: “What is the driest diaper?” What do I have to do to be featured as an answer? These are the new questions from the voice platforms Alexa, Google Home, Siri and Cortana, which SEO must work on.

If you want a powerful competitive advantage over your competition, start working on it now. Article navigation ← Previous article Next article → Related articles Post-Jobs: Who will be the new technology leader? Digital Trends / By Ale Agostini The world mourns the passing of Steve Jobs: the day after his death over 8 million people watched his…

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 10:51 , Processed in 0.029984 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |