Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 17|回復: 0

At the time of this writing, this choice has only rolled out to select Google...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-27 16:51:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Bid strategy enables you to optimize your bids across several campaigns.Enhanced CPC is a semi-automated, auction-time bid strategy that adjusts your manual CPC bids according to the likelihood of clicks leading to conversions. For example, say you’ve set a $2 bid on the keyword “men’s running shoes.” If a user who seems likely to convert triggers that keyword, Google will automatically increase your bid above $2 to give you a better chance of securing the conversion.google-my-business-improvements-shopping-search-query-exampleTo be clear, I’m referring to the ASICS text ad.

Shopping ads aren’t tied to keywords.According to Google, few Belarus Mobile Number List advertisers use Enhanced CPC as a portfolio bid strategy—so few, in fact, that it no longer makes sense to keep it as an option. Later this year, if you’re still using Enhanced CPC at the portfolio level, Google will automatically migrate the bid strategy to the individual campaign level.Additionally, Google has announced the retirement of the target spend setting as an option for Maximize Clicks portfolios. In other words, if you’re using Maximize Clicks as a portfolio bid strategy, you’ll no longer have the option to set a single target spend level across the campaigns within that portfolio. I

nstead, you’ll have to set an average daily budget for each individual campaign. And speaking of campaign budgets…Google Ads introduces monthly campaign budgetsA number of representatives on our in-house agency team have noticed a subtle but noteworthy change in the Google Ads interface: a choice between setting an average daily campaign budget or a monthly campaign budget.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 13:37 , Processed in 0.710655 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |