I want to make it clear from

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 13:33:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The 10 blue links (in fact, we are closer to 9 blue links on computer, while on mobile, we can scroll through the results as much as we want) constitute the basis of the SERP in the vast majority of cases, even when SERP features seem to dominate. This list of organic results placed one after the other is the very essence of SERPs, and these results will most likely eventually disappear. Here's why. What are blue links (what do they say on Google)? Before we get into why I think the 10 blue links will cease to exist, let's try to better understand what organic listings are in Google SERPs.

I'm not talking about how they look, how they work, and how useful they are. I think we Cambodia WhatsApp Number Data are all aware of this. But here, I'm much more interested in what the "blue links" say about Google, users, and search as a concept. Furthermore, the outset that I am not proposing that Google remove organic results: I am only stating that the way they are currently presented is not sustainable. Organic results on the SERP are like a business trip. You're not there to explore or experience the rhythm of a city. You have a specific objective; and once you've accomplished it, you're off again. Organic results, providing links to 8 or 9 web pages is a business trip. You go to the page, you get the information, and you're done.

Organic results don't take you beyond the page you clicked on. They don't guide you, they don't offer you a path or anything like that. They are simply there. These are options, nothing more, nothing less. Focusing on users, it can be argued that organic results show that “people are utilitarian. They have a very specific objective: to obtain precise information; then they exit the ecosystem. » Seen in this light, the organic results are not very “flattering” in what they say about the nature of people and their quest for knowledge. Even Google admits this outright with its notion of “search as a journey.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:19 , Processed in 0.031992 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |